- Ambassador Terms & Conditions
Ambassador Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND AGREEMENT
- Ambassadors must be a legal U.S. Citizen and currently reside in the U.S.
- Ambassadors must be 14 years of age or older.
- TreadBands® has 10 business days to deliver a prize/reward to an ambassador.
- TreadBands® has the right to change/edit the rewards program at any given time.
- TreadBands® has the right to deny applications and remove ambassadors from the program at any given time if TreadBands® feels the Ambassador is not upholding the brand standards or representing TreadBands® in a positive light.
- Once the Terms and Agreements are accepted, the ambassador is responsible for posting once per month on Instagram or Facebook pertaining to TreadBands®. A post should feature a TreadBand®; the product being worn or as a product shot. It is the responsibility of the ambassador to tag TreadBands® @treadbands in the photo and use acceptable hashatags such as #treadbands, #treadhead, #treadventure, #treadbandswork
- You MUST email a link or screenshot of your post to firstname.lastname@example.org. Both posts and stories count towards this requirement, but only if they are sent via email after they are posted.
- TreadBands® has the right to repost any photo or video content they are tagged in.
- If an Ambassador misses a monthly social media post, the Ambassador will receive a reminder email. If any consecutive months are missed after the initial reminder, they will be removed from the program and their code will be deactivated making them ineligible for future rewards.
- If an Ambassador misses a monthly social media post, the ambassador will receive a reminder email. If any consecutive months are missed after the reminder, they will be removed from the program making them ineligible for future rewards and their code will be deactivated.
- A “code use” is earned when an order is placed using your coupon code. One order equals one “code use”. Rewards are determined by “code uses” or orders generated. The number of individual items in an order does not affect your “code use” rankings.
Back to Top