- Application Deadline: On going
- Position: Part-time, School Credit, Opportunity for Hourly Pay
- Year Round Opportunities
TreadBands is a fast-growing non-slip headband company located in McSherrystown, PA. We are seeking an outgoing and bubbly marketing intern for the spring semester to help with our social media, promotions and event schedule. This is not a typical boring office job. We are a fast paced and fun work environment where every day is a new “Treadventure!” We are looking for someone who can keep up and has the potential to become a future full-time employee!
- Junior / Senior in college
- Concentration in Marketing / Communications / Event Management
- Outgoing and personable attitude, can speak in front of a group
- Ability to dedicate 12-15 hours per week in office (can work around school schedule)
- Knowledge of Facebook and Instagram
- Video editing experience
- Editing, writing and content creation skills (Newletters/Social Media)
- Office administration (Microsoft Word & Excel, DropBox, great keyboard skills)
- Must like dogs (we have a dog friendly office!) Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Currently involved in sports and/or connected to the sports market
- Photography skills/experience
- Open availability on weekends (flexible)
- Collaborate on Social media planning, marketing efforts, event planning and execution.
- Track and report competitors
- Participate in TreadBand events