- Ambassador Terms & Conditions
Ambassador Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND AGREEMENT
- Ambassadors must be a legal U.S. Citizen and currently reside in the U.S.
- Ambassadors must be 16 years of age or older.
- TreadBands™ has 10 business days to deliver a prize/reward to ambassador.
- TreadBands™ has the right to deny applications and remove ambassadors from the program at any given time if TreadBands feels the Ambassador is not upholding the brand standards or representing TreadBands™ in a positive light.
- TreadBands™ has the right to change/edit the rewards program at any given time.
- Once the Terms and Agreements are agreed to, the ambassador is responsible for posting one social media post per month on Instagram or Facebook pertaining to TreadBands™. A post would feature a TreadBand™; as a product shot or wearing the product in featured way. It is the responsibility of the ambassador to “tag” TreadBands™ in the photo and use acceptable hashatags such as #treadbands, #treadventure, #treadbandswork, #treadbandambassador
- After completing a monthly post, the ambassador must email an link to the post to email@example.com.
- If an Ambassador misses a monthly social media post, the ambassador will receive a reminder email. If any consecutive months are missed after the reminder, they will be removed from the program making them ineligible for future rewards and their code will be deactivated.
- If an ambassador signs up for an event and cannot attend due to an emergency, 48 hours prior notice is MANDATORY. The ambassador should email firstname.lastname@example.org and notify TreadBands ASAP. If you miss or pull out of an event, you will no longer be eligible to work future TreadBand events. Each case is circumstantial and may be reviewed.
- A “code use” is determined by the number of orders generated, one order equals one “code use”. Rewards are determined on the number of “code uses” or orders generated. “Code Uses” are not counted towards the # of pieces sold but the as an entire order.
Back to Top